And we’ve made it to the last week of October! Hopefully you’re nice and organized and well-planned and have been able to enjoy all the spooky festivities. I know our family has enjoyed not having a last minute scramble for costume pieces, treats, and pumpkins. Instead we’ve gotten to really enjoy the parties, decorating pumpkins, and getting to do all the fun things this Halloween entails. So now it’s time to set you up for the same sort of peace in November! Today we’re sharing a set of November Planning Printables. We’ve also got your top links from last week’s link party and a new, fresh link party for all your favorite printable and Fall fun!
We’re going to get you decluttered, organized, cleaned, decorated, and ready for all the holiday fun…without you needing to be committed to the looney bin before New Year’s.
It takes quite the team to pull this off, but we’re here for you! We’ll be here every Monday through the end of the year to make sure you’re on track and able to enjoy everything you have planned.
Ready to meet the team?
Sheri from Career Girl Interrupted
Dani from Dani Schnakenberg Studios
Katie & Jairus from KatieMarcum.com
Jessica from Jessie Bee Healthy
Kristen from From Son Up Til Son Down
Stephanie from Sharing A to Z
and our lovely co-host Amanda from It’s a Fabulous Life
Each week we’ll take turns bringing you something awesome to help you stay on track preparing for the major Holidays of the season. Be sure to come back and link up your holiday posts each week so we can share the fun!
Now, who’s ready to party? Share your Fall and Thanksgiving-inspired posts with us this week!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow all hosts: subscribe, FB, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter…whatever you prefer!
- Be sure to link directly to your specific post, NOT your blog’s homepage.
- Don’t link and run! Be sure to visit the last couple links before yours and let them know how you found them through #HolidaySurvivalGuide2014!
- By linking up, you give all hosts permission to pin and share your projects (with links back to you, of course). We’ll also be sharing the top three clicked through with each following week’s project!
- Be sure to follow the Holiday Survival Guide 2014 Pinterest board, too!
Top links from last week:
[inlinkz_linkup id=460797 mode=1]