This salad screams “Please, Summer, HURRY UP!” And yes, I am so ready. I’m over grey skies, clouds, and cold weather. Bring on the sunshine. But in the meantime, this salad will have to do! This was my solution to eating with the kids at lunchtime yesterday. I didn’t really want to make myself something separate since I’d already spent the time making the Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets from Skinny Taste, so I threw this together real quick. It was a great decision!
Strawberry Chicken Nugget Salad Recipe
- YIELD: 1 salad ( 1 Servings )
- PREP: 5 mins
A simple summer-y salad that is light on your tastebuds and your waist line. Makes a batch of the chicken nuggets for the kids and drop a few in a salad for yourself!
- 2 cups greens of choice I used a mixture of romaine and red leaf lettuce but spinach would have been great, too!
- 3 oz baked chicken nuggets I used the recipe from Skinny Taste.
- 1 0z shredded, low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tbsp light raspberry vinaigrette
- Layer your ingredients together, drizzle on your dressing and enjoy!
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Linked Up At:
It’s a Hodgepodge Life — It’s a Hodgepodge Friday 2013~#3
504 Main — Tickled Pink #130
Fingerprints on the Fridge — Feature Yourself Friday
Craftionary — Friday Link Party and Features [24/1]
Finding Fabulous Blog — Frugalicious Friday
Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons — Kitchen Fun & Crafty Friday Link Party #50
Liz Marie Blog — Link Up With Me, Liz Marie #34
A Little Knick Knack — EBTKS Link Party #24
See Vanessa Craft — Do Something Craft #74
Happy Hour Projects — Happy Hour Friday 1.25
Craft Junkie Too — T.G.I.F. Linky Party #82
Ladybird Ln — Weekend Show Off Party 1/24/13
Becoming Martha — Keep Calm and Link Up #25
Petals to Picots — I <3 Fridays Link Party 1/25
Blissful and Domestic — Feature Friday Linky Party
Joyful Stamper — Inspire Me Fridays 93